Month: March 2017
Sirloin With 3 Color Mashed And Burnt Rosemary
by Chef Yuda Bustara
50 gram purple potato 50 gram green peas 50 gram sweet potato 250 gram sirloin
1 clove garlic salt and pepper
Spicy Milky Oyster sauce 100 ml cream
30 gram og unsalted butter 1 rosemary stick
- Boiled all purple, sweet and peas until tender Separate by color and mashed them well
- Heat cream and butter until melted and divided into 3
- Mix each mashed with melted cream and butter, whisked well until well combined and season with salt and pepper
- For the steak, sear with little oil until medium, and set aside
- For the sauce, with the same pan used for steak, melt knob of butter, and saut√© the garlic untul soften
- Add the Oyster sauce and add water if its to thick and set aside
- Serve all the 3 color mashed with the steak and sauce. Lastly, burn the rosemary and put on top of the steak
Chili Shrimp with Petai Beans
by Chef Odie Djamil
500gr Shrimp 50piece Petai Beans 100gr Big Red Chilli
20gr Small Red Chili (Rawit Merah) 200gr Red Onion
100gr Garlic 6 lime leaves
15gr Dry Terasi 30gr Tomato 30gr Lemongrass 20gr Galangal 15gr Ginger
50gr Milky Oyster Sauce 10gr Salt
- Make sambal (chilli sauce) by mixing red chillies, garlic and onion using food processor until smooth.
- Preheat the oil in the pan then add ginger, galangal, lemongrass, lime leaves, dry terasi and stir well. Add chilli sauce and keep stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, and cook for 3 minutes then add petai beans.
- Then, add Milky Oyster Sauce, salt and sugar to your taste.
- Separate the galangal, lemongrass, ginger from the mixture and serve with warm rice.
Beef Sizzling Satay With MO Sauce
500 grams of beef has in cubes 1.5cmx1.5cm slices
1 large green bell pepper
1 large red pepper
2 cloves of onion
10 tbsp original oyster sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
3 cloves garlic puree
5 tbsp grape seed oil (for sauteing)
Salted butter to taste
1 tsp dried thymes
1 tsp dried oregano
Fresh oregano leaves
10 sticks satay
1 medium cauliflower
1 pack mushroom / champignon
1. Marinate Beef with Milky oyster sauce, honey, salt, pepper, dried thymes and oregano, set aside for 2 hours in refrigerator
2. Cut the paprika, onion and then skewered alternating beef with peppers and onions to the satay puncture, then bake for 8-10 min
3. Use the rest of the marinate sauce for additional flavour, brushing the satay occasionally during baking
4. Saute cauliflower that has been boiled for 7 min with mushrooms in pan using salted butter add salt and pepper to your liking.
5. Make satay sauce by sauteeing mashed garlic mashed with grape seed oil, salted butter and original milky oyster sauce, add seasoning with sugar, salt and pepper.