Sweet Beef Satay
by Chef Odie Djamil
500gr Tenderloin Beef
60gr Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 150gr Milky Oyster Sauce
60gr Palm Sugar 40gr Coconut Oil
12 clove Shallots, chopped 8 clove Garlic, chopped 10gr cumin spice powder
20gr Coriander seeds, roasted 20gr Salt
- Cut the beef into dice with a size of about 1.5 x
1.5 cm each.
- Mix and stir until smooth sweet soy sauce, Milky Oyster Sauce, palm sugar, coconut oil, onion, garlic, cumin powder, coriander seeds and salt in a bowl. Then soak the meat to marinate, chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare the grills with medium heat or heat the coal on the grill first.
- Take the marinated meat, puncture into skewers, depending on how long the skewers, at least three dice per skewers. Start grilling, turn every 1-2 minutes per side until cooked.
- Serve satay with peanut sauce and pickled cucumbers.