Chicken Prawn Burger MO Sauce
120 grams of ground chicken meat 10 pcs shrimp.
1 Sliced onions
1 sliced tomatoes lettuce as please mushrooms please Margarine for sautee 1clove mashed garlic, pepper and salt for taste bun bread
original Milky Oyster Sauce for taste soy sauce for taste maizena/cornstarch
1 egg for eggwash mayonaise
- Mix Minced chicken and sliced shrimp till blend
- then, mix with mashed garlic, bread, pepper, salt, original Milky Oyster Sauce, then divided into 2 portions, mold to a burger shape, the outer layer is smeared with eggs and dipped into maizena
- Grill with margarine until done.
- Stirfry mushrooms that have been cut into pieces with margarine, soy sauce and original Milky Oyster Sauce
- Prepare bread and smother with mayonnaise and tomato, put sliced ‚Äã‚Äãtomatoes, onions, lettuce and burger.
- Serve with sprinkled mushrooms cooked over meat, serve also with fries