by Chef Budi Lee
15gr Onion Red, peeled 8gr Garlic, peeled
3gr candlenut, baked 30ml Oil
3gr Dry Ebi
1tsp white pepper Salt for taste
- Egg5gr Sliced Onions
2gr Sliced Garlic
20gr White Ingredient (listed above) 20gr Milky Oyster Sauce
10gr Slices of Cabbage 10gr Bok Choy
400ml Chicken Broth 100gr Egg Noodle
3gr Slices of Spring onion
10ml Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1gr Salt
Sliced chicken for additional taste
- using mortar and pestle, mix onion, garlic, candlenut and salt until smooth.
- Heat oil in the pan with medium heat.
- Gently stir mixed ingredients, and add Dry Ebi, cook for 2 minutes, be sure to keep stirring so it wouldn’t burnt.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and scramble the eggs.
- Add the onion and garlic and stir well.
- Then, add the white ingredient, and stir again until it is mix well
- Add Milky Oyster Sauce, salt and broth. Let stand until boiling.
- Add vegetables, noodles and sweet soy sauce and then boil until the noodles are cooked and the sauce is reduced. Then add the spring onion, and boil it again 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and decorate with fried onions and fried sliced chicken.